An investment that pays
The solid foundation underpinning the success of an investment in VP Bank is our two-strand business model focussing on asset management for private individuals and business with intermediaries. In addition, VP Bank Group has its own international competence centre for investment funds.
We also boast a stable ownership structure thanks to our anchor shareholders and their long-term commitment, our modern infrastructure and our remarkable financial strength, acknowledged by the A- rating given by Standard & Poor’s. VP Bank is listed on Switzerland's stock exchange, the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Good reasons to invest in VP Bank
- Transparent business model
- Two main strands: private banking and business with intermediaries
- Stable ownership structure thanks to the long-term commitment of anchor shareholders
- Modern infrastructure
- Capital adequacy well in excess of the levels required by international standards
- A- rating as recognition of our financial strength
- No risky investment banking
Besides our head office in the Principality of Liechtenstein, VP Bank Group has a presence in six other locations around the world: Switzerland, Luxembourg, Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia and the British Virgin Islands.
Our speciality is the independence of the advice we provide. Our investment solutions are based on an open architecture approach. This involves including third-party products and services in the recommendations we make. A worldwide network of partnerships supports our client advisors with outstanding international expertise.